Complimentary (Yes Free!) Wedding Planner
Your wedding is a day you will remember for the rest of your life. At least that is the plan. However, if you are caught up in the many details and hiccups that can occur, your will be more focused on making the day happen, instead of remembering every moment.
We want every couple to remember their wedding day with joy and happiness. So, we provide a free wedding planner to each bride and groom. Unlike a bridal consultant, our wedding coordinators don’t just help you plan the wedding – they work for you on the day of your wedding to make sure your special day goes as planned.
We Work Hard So You Don’t Have To!
We make sure you don’t get caught up in the many details and hiccups that can occur and spending your special day focused on making the day happen, instead we ensure you are in enjoying and remembering every moment.
Plan Your Wedding
Your wedding planner, compliments of Birch Hill Catering, will assist in planning every detail of your wedding.
- Your personal wedding coordinator will help you explore our many indoor and outdoor wedding venues to locate the perfect space for your ceremony and reception.
- Customize décor to create the event you imagine.
- Help you create the menu for your wedding reception.
- Help you accommodate guests with hotel and travel recommendations.
- Help you create a Wedding Plan and Budget.
- Make recommendations for professional and trusted vendors Birch Hill has experience working with.
- Develop wedding reception Floor Plan and Seating Chart to help you plan.
- Offer advice and Etiquette tips related to customs and traditions to help you navigate sensitive social decisions and help prevent potential issues.
- Create the Wedding Time Line for your big day – so everyone stays on the same page!
- Work with your vendors to ensure they are aware of timing and your requests for the wedding ceremony and reception.
Orchestrating Your Wedding Day
Your personal wedding planner will take care of all the details so you can embrace and enjoy every moment of your special day.
- Orchestrate Wedding Rehearsal the day before, if your wedding ceremony will be at Birch Hill.
- Run through the receiving line and introductions with the Bridal Party.
- ‘Meet and Greet’ each of your wedding vendors.
- Provide the Wedding Time Line to vendors and wedding party.
- Assist with final touches of your wedding set-up and décor so you can focus on your special day.
- Make sure wedding ceremony and reception spaces are set up and decorated as planned.
- Ensure your Wedding Time Line is closely followed so you don’t have to.
- Greet your guests at the ceremony and reception.
- Check in on the Bridal Party and assist you, the Bride and Groom, in making the event flows as you planned it.
- Attend to every detail at wedding ceremony and reception.
- Be prepared with emergency necessities on hand, just in case you forget something.
- Collect and secure personal items such as cameras, toasting glasses, cake knife and server, gifts, cards, flowers, shoes, guest book, centerpieces, cakes, desserts, or anything else left behind.
A wedding at Birch Hill is truly a special event.
Learn more about the many options available to you below:
Ready to begin planning your dream wedding?
Contact us to get started!